My mom and I were in town visiting my grandmother when we decided to run some errands. I was newly engaged at the time and when I saw a bridal boutique with “going out of business” signs in the strip mall complex, I asked if we could go in and just take a look. Before visiting my grandmother, I was searching online and this dress one one of the top contenders for when I went back home and I had planned to make an appointment with a local dress shop to try it on. The three of us get into the store and find all of these dresses being sold at great discounts and I never thought I would find a dress — much less the one I liked, in my size and in my color!! It was completely unbelievable and once I tried it on, my grandma and mom and I were laughing like giddy school girls. I still can’t believe that I found this dress! What made it even more special is that my mom found her Mother of the Bride dress there as well!! What a fantastic day to look back on! I hope that by selling this dress, I can provide even a tenth of the happiness and memories this dress has for me. The money from selling the dress will be put into our baby fund!
- Alterations: We added some tacks to the underside of the train to help with the bustle. I also had about a 1/2" of the neckline sewn so it wasn't as deep.
- Preservation Method: Dry cleaned after the wedding. Stored in closed garment bag on the main level of our house in a windowless room in order to protect it from sunlight. IT was never placed in an attic or basement.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: Dayton, OH
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.