An absolutely classic Vera Wang wedding gown. The shades of ivory lace throughout the entire gown make for an elegant and gorgeous dress.
I wore mine on a mid June day at our country club venue – which was perfect for this Strapless choice. It would also be perfect for a beach setting, yacht club etc – dress this beauty up or down she is just simply perfect. I felt like a dream come true when I put it on.. an absolute princess! I was able to dance all night long comfortably and happily, I never wanted to take it off! I tried 4 dresses on at the Vera Wang boutique and as soon as I slipped this one on, I stopped looking… I knew I would never regret looking back on pictures and remembering how much I loved the dress!
I added an Ivory sash to accentuate my waist and to add a little more detail
Cups can easily be added to dress if desired, I dediced to wear a strapless bra by Vera Wang that worked perfectly with the dress.
This dress was only worn once and was then professionally cleaned and preserved.
Original retail price $7500
- Alterations: I am 5'3 1/2 The dress is a Vera Wang label size 10. I then had the dress professionally altered at Vera Wang in NYC to the following measurements: Bust - 35 1/2 Waist - 27 Hips - 29 1/2 The dress was altered to be able to wear 3-4 inch heels. Bustle underneath bottom of the dress, one of the ties has come undone but the seamstress mentioned it is an easy fix
- Preservation Method: Professionally cleaned and preserved.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: syosset, NY
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Seller Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.