If you love lace, you’ll love Vera Wang’s 11391 silk faced organza gown with covered in a luxurious Alencon lace overlay. The simplicity of this gown allows the bride to create her own individual look. Maintain the stunning simplicity by pairing it with a simple veil and understated jewelry or create another look with bold jewelry, a sash, and a lace edged veil. This silhouette with princess seams will flatter most figures. The train was removed so that the entire skirt is floor length.
EBI inspected and certified to be in good condition.
For further inquiry, email us or visit EncoreBridal.com
- Label Size: 4
- Street Size: 2
- Bust: 34"
- Waist: 25.5"
- Hips: 36"
- Height with Shoes: 5'7"
- Color: Ivory
- Silhouette: Aline
- Material: Lace, Organza, Silk
- Neckline: Strapless
- Style: Classic, Floral, Vintage
- Condition: Used
- Original Owner:
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Preservation Method: Gently worn and professionally cleaned. There are small dark yellow marks at the hem of the back skirt - see photos. The hem of the organdy underskirt (not viewable when worn) also shows remaining dirt.
- Terms of Sale: Returns Accepted
- Location: San Francisco, CA
- Will Ship to: Other
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.