I bought this dress at Vows, a bridal sample warehouse in Watertown, Massachusetts in December 2013. I instantly fell in love with it–it’s romantic and ethereal and glamorous with a 1920s feel. It has delicate beading in ivory and silver. As over-eager brides sometimes do, I found a dress I loved even more, so I’m sadly selling this one. It has never been worn and it is in perfect condition. I’m hoping someone who loves it finds it here for their special day! It was originally $4150.
- Label Size: 10
- Street Size: 4
- Height with Shoes:
- Alterations: Vows made some small repairs to the beading before I picked the dress up. It has never been worn.
- Color: Ivory
- Silhouette: Sheath
- Material: Silk
- Neckline: Scalloped
- Style: Bohemian, Floral, Glamorous, Not white, Open Back
- Preservation Method:
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: New Haven, CT
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.