Originally $800, this off-white Dere Kiang wedding gown from designer Christina Wu is made of organza with a strapless neckline. Increasing tiers of organza open up into a trumpet skirt with a chapel train. The neckline features a satin band with intricate pearl beading, which allowed me to focus on earrings and skip a necklace. The gown has a modesty panel (which can easily be removed) beneath a corset back, which gives you the perfect hourglass figure without any alterations [see my photo above from my big day in March of 2012]. The only alteration done was the addition of one bustle for the train. This gown is great if you’re looking for something that will fit you like a glove… the corset and tiers really helped lengthen my petite frame. I was around 5’6″ on my wedding day with heels.
- Alterations: One simple bustle to the train, which allows it to be shorter for the reception.
- Preservation Method: Stored in a smoke-free, pet-free home away from the light. Reduced price reflects the lack of dry-cleaning.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: South San Francisco, CA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.