It was a hard decision, but i’ve decided to put my wedding dress up for sale.
It is a beautiful silk taffeta strapless dress with sweetheart neck. Some subtle ruching of the bodice, natural waist, hidden pockets, A-line dress.
I bought 3 yards of extra fabric to create a large long sash that could be tied into a large bow in the back of the dress.
No stains or rips.
I paid 2400$ CAD for the dress + 300$ fabric + 500$ alterations.
Comes with the original belt by Jim Hjelm (which I did not end up using) and the extra large sash that can be tied up in a bow.
Asking for 1200$.
I am selling a separate jewelled Paloma Blanca belt sash for 200$ (originally purchased for 500$).
- Label Size: 8
- Street Size: 4
- Bust: 34
- Waist: 27
- Height with Shoes: 5'4-5'7
- Alterations: - removed some of the crinoline to make it lower profile, less pouff-y. - hemmed to floor length (I am 5'5 and had 2.5" heels on) - added a French bustle
- Color: Ivory
- Silhouette: Aline
- Material: Taffeta
- Neckline: Sleeveless
- Style: Belt/Sash, Classic, Glamorous, Modern
- Condition: Used
- Preservation Method: Professionally dry cleaned and stored in large box with acid-free tissue paper
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Vancouver,
- Will Ship to: Other
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.