Gorgeous silk and the simple design of this dress made it the perfect choice for me. I added thin beaded straps to the dress and a few crystals to the velvet ribbon that goes around the empire waist of the dress. I also added a French bustle to make it more comfortable to wear dancing at our reception. I didn’t wear the flower pin that came with the dress because I thought it detracted from the overall look.
- Alterations: French bustle added to the dress, cups added to chest area.
- Preservation Method: Professionally cleaned, stored in its original bag. At the hem of the dress in the back, there is a VERY light stain that is not visible unless up very close. I wouldn't be selling the dress if I saw any imperfection that would bother me on my wedding day. Upon request, I can take a close up shot and send it so you can see what I mean. :)
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner:
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: Huntington, VT
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.