Bought & wore this dress on September 22nd for my rustic/vintage barn wedding .Got SO many compliments… Selling because I don’t want to box it or have it turn yellow over time in a closet.
This is a great vintage style dress that is truly timeless.
The dress is has plastic boning to give you a perfect hourglass shape a la Marilyn Monroe, around 8 layers under the skirt to give it beautiful volume…it’s a wonderfully made dress. Buttons all the way up the back (half are faux until you get to the top) and every 8th button or so is a cluster of genuine crystal.
the sash isn’t included, I’m selling it separately.
the reason I’m selling this dress for way less than half price is being there is very small hole in the arm of the lace. it is not very noticeable but i do understand this may be a cost for you to repair. the hole is pictured. i recommend against sparkler exits! price is firm and non-negotiable since it’s already heavily discounted.
- Label Size: 12
- Street Size: 12
- Bust: 36
- Waist: 29
- Hips: 40
- Height with Shoes: 5'8
- Alterations: 36 C/D cups sewn in. Bustle sewn in (3 hidden strings to pull up train)
- Color: Ivory
- Silhouette: Mermaid
- Material: Lace, Satin
- Neckline: 3/4 length sleeve
- Style: Classic, Floral, Glamorous, Not white, Vintage
- Condition: Used
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Preservation Method: Professionally cleaned.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Toronto, ON
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Owner Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.