We love wedding shoes, but finding the right pair can sometimes be a hassle. That’s why we’re excited to introduce our newest sponsor, My Glass Slipper. My Glass Slipper is passionate about designer wedding shoes and carries over 250 different styles of bridal shoes from over twenty different designers like Kate Spade, Stuart Weitzman, Something Bleu, Badgley Mischka, Bejamin Adams, and Giuseppe Zanotti! Each designer on My Glass Slipper has multiple styles to choose from, and they know how important it is for your shoe to be available, so they try to stock as many sizes in white and ivory as possible to ensure immediate delivery.
In addition to carrying a huge selection of white satin and dyeable wedding shoes, My Glass Slipper also carries shoe cushions and shoe accessories. They also give you the option to decorate and customize your wedding shoes online with around 20 options to choose from, including beaded flowers, crystals, and organza flowers. Read more here about how easy designing your customizable bridal shoes is with My Glass Slipper.
Since My Glass Slipper carries a wide selection of dyeable shoes, the possibilities really are endless when it comes to designing your wedding shoes. You can choose from over 36 different colors of dyes like vibrant red, classic champagne, and bold blue.
We love that My Glass Slipper gives you so many options for finding the perfect pair of wedding shoes, and the variety that My Glass Slipper has makes shopping for your wedding shoes easier than ever! Visit My Glass Slipper today to start designing your perfect pair!
How adorable and creative is this fishtail bun tutorial sent over to us from the talented Heather Grace of Garland of Grace Blog? We love this simple yet elegant wedding updo from Heather, and we adore that the instructions on replicating this look are so easy! You could easily recreate this wedding updo for your rehearsal dinner, wedding, or even just a fun holiday party, and you would be the hit of the party with this adorable updo on New Year’s Eve! Pair this elegant bun with some natural makeup and statement lipstick for a chic look. Take a few minutes to try out Heather’s easy instructions for this adorable and elegant fishtail bun!
1. Gather all hair at the crown of the head.
2. Tie with a sturdy hair elastic and place a hair donut or a scrunchie (we just used a thick head band and doubled it over) at the base of the pony to give it extra volume.
3. Pull about 1/4 of the hair out from underneath the scrunchie and fishtail braid.
4&5. Tease the remaining hair in the pony.
6. Take the teased hair and slightly twist as you wrap the pony around the scrunchie. This will give a central, fountain-like look to the bun, similar to a sock-bun. Bobby pin at the base the whole way around the bun to secure a strong hold.
7. Take your fingers and pull apart your fishtail braid until it is a looser weave.
8. Wrap your fishtail around the base of the bun and tuck the remaining end under the braid, securing with one or two bobby pins.
9. Put on your best dress and that bright red lipstick you love! :)
When making a boutonnière it’s important to consider the ingredients you will use. Depending on the aesthetic of the wedding and the grooms attire, the boutonnière should be a nice compliment and accent to the other existing elements.
Step 1: Gather your ingredients. A good rule of thumb is to have at least four textures encompassing three elements, the backing, the texture and the focal flower. For this boutonnière, sage was used as the back leaf, snowberry and acacia for the texture and ranunculus for the focal flower.
2. Prepare your focal flower. The focal flower needs to stay strong throughout a day filled with pictures and a night of dancing. For a flower like ranunculus, wire the stem by inserting the wire straight up through until it pokes just barely into the head of the flower. Trim your wire to the length of the stem.
3. Place your back leaves together to start making a miniature bouquet. Place the textured elements on next and stagger them a bit so everything isn’t at the same height.
4. Next place your focal flower in the center and use floral tape to tightly wrap the ingredients together. Leave the bottom of the stems exposed by just wrapping the tape about three times tightly and tear off the excess.
5. Pick a nice neutral ribbon. There are lovely silk or organic cotton ribbons to choose from. Tie a simple knot and trim off the edges. You can also wrap and hot glue the ends to the back to have a clean and simple look.
Are you looking for a one-stop location for planning the destination wedding and honeymoon of your dreams? Apple Vacations can provide you with a collection of some of the most romantic hotels in Mexico, the Caribbean, and Central America to choose from! You can plan the beach wedding and honeymoon you’ve always wanted through Apple Vacations with their team of experienced wedding planners and coordinators to help you plan and execute the day of your dreams. They work with you to book your guests and provide you with discounts for groups, even as small as 10 guests! You won’t have to worry about a thing with Apple Vacations, they take care of your travel arrangements, honeymoon registry, and legal requirements for your destination wedding!
You can plan your destination wedding through Apple Vacations at one of the gorgeous RIU hotels in the Caribbean, Mexico and Costa Rica. At one of these romantic beachfront resorts, you can choose a classic, royal, or caprice wedding package that will give you the option of having a gorgeous yet simple ceremony or an opulent, once-in-a-lifetime event. Each package provides you with an endless number of great details to choose from to create your ideal destination wedding. You can also easily plan a honeymoon at an RIU resort in Aruba, the Bahamas, the Dominican Republic, Costa Rica, or Mexico!
Take a few minutes to sit down and look over what Apple Vacations can do for you when it comes to planning your perfect destination wedding or honeymoon abroad!