– Cricket Amped Up Tease Brush
– Clear Hair Tie
– Bobby Pins
Step by Step
1. Tease your hair at the crown to create some volume.
2. Create a braid angled to one side of your head, and then secure with a small clear rubber band.
3. Roll the braid up, going under.
4. Then, tuck the braid slightly under the hair that is not braided and start to pin with bobby pins to secure.
5. Finish pinning until it feels secure.
Once Wed copy writer Lauren was recently able to visit the Boca Raton Resort & Club, which is an incomparable wedding venue in the south of Florida. After an unparalleled stay, she can't wait to share her experience with you!
The perfect example of a stylish country ranch wedding! Move over burlap, there's a new rustic in tow