1. Start with loose waves in your hair.
2. Backcomb or tease the hair at the crown of your head.
3. Smooth out the top layer.
4. Twist one side of your hair and ***pin it about 2/3 of the way across your head*** (this is the big trick that will allow you to hide your tracks!)
5. Now twist the other side and tuck it under the first part.
6. Again, pin that piece about 2/3 of the way across your head.
Easy! And so pretty!
Featured Unique Elopement in Spain
Elopements have this unique ability to allow a couple to shake off the reigns of tradition and do whatever suits them best. In this event, captured by Meghan Kay Sadler, we love how the couple combined their elopement with their honeymoon, travelling through Spain without any particular plans, and enjoying it all the way.