We’ve been seeing a lot of ceremony aisle markers popping up all over pinterest and weddings blogs, so Holly of Rosegolden Flowers pulled together this great tutorial on how to create your own aisle marker with a set of simple vines. We used jasmine here for it’s delicate nature, but any vine or flowering branch would also look beautiful. Enjoy!
Vines(we used Jasmine)
1. Make two bunches of vines
2. Secure longest branch to one side of the chair
3. Attach with floral tape
4. Secure the second bunch horizontally with floral tape
5. Drape the vines around the opposite edge of the chair
6. Tie a ribbon to conceal the floral tape
BUY YOUR DRESS ON ONCE WED
A wonderful destination wedding or honeymoon requires the perfect location and venue - this luxurious resort on a secluded Caribbean beach is exactly that. From the open-air design and gourmet cuisine to the multiple pre-wedding, wedding and honeymoon packages, it offers everything you want and more.