We’ve been seeing a lot of ceremony aisle markers popping up all over pinterest and weddings blogs, so Holly of Rosegolden Flowers pulled together this great tutorial on how to create your own aisle marker with a set of simple vines. We used jasmine here for it’s delicate nature, but any vine or flowering branch would also look beautiful. Enjoy!
Vines(we used Jasmine)
1. Make two bunches of vines
2. Secure longest branch to one side of the chair
3. Attach with floral tape
4. Secure the second bunch horizontally with floral tape
5. Drape the vines around the opposite edge of the chair
6. Tie a ribbon to conceal the floral tape
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE THESE STORIES...
Finding all of the right pieces for your home can be tricky, especially when we're searching for great products at an affordable price. So today, we're learning how to make the perfect newlywed bed!
With Santorini in the background, we're excited to show you modern and artistic wedding dress ideas!