Yesterday we shared graceful wedding ideas featuring Alexandra Grecco’s Helena gown, and today we’re excited to show you how to recreate that beautiful topknot! An elegant ballerina bun is the perfect accessory for a flowly, ethereal gown, and this one from Mimi & Taylor is easy to create on your own. Keep reading for the full tutorial.
1. Take all the hair up and tie in a ponytail at the crown of the head.
2. Loosely rope-braid the ponytail.
3. Secure the rope braid with a small elastic band.
4. Wrap ponytail around in a bun tucking the end underneath.
5. Bobby pin securely in place.
6. Lightly pull out loose strands to create an effortless finish. Ballerina Bun would be best.
A wonderful destination wedding or honeymoon requires the perfect location and venue - this luxurious resort on a secluded Caribbean beach is exactly that. From the open-air design and gourmet cuisine to the multiple pre-wedding, wedding and honeymoon packages, it offers everything you want and more.