The Peony Gown by Christos is a strapless tulle ballgown with hand-beaded flower and petal and very sparkly crystal bodice and a full degradé circle skirt. There was a lot of workmanship put into the dress, which is reflected in the price that I paid for it. The dress is in very good condition. It was only worn for a few hours on my wedding night, and I changed into a different dress before leaving the reception. I will include the floor length cathedral veil that the designer recommended for dress.
Email me if you would like me to send you more pictures of the back, or close up of the dress, or any other detail you want!
- Label Size: 6
- Street Size: 4
- Bust: 34
- Waist: 28
- Hips: N/A- Ballgown
- Height with Shoes: 5.8
- Alterations: I paid an additional $500 to have professional alterations done at Hitched Bridal Salon in Washington DC, where I purchased the dress. The alterations lady cinched the waist a bit and added cups and a three button bustle. I'm pretty sure all of these alterations can be undone if you wanted.
- Silhouette: Ballgown
- Material: Embellishment, Tulle
- Neckline: Strapless
- Style: Applique, Classic, Corset, Floral, Not white
- Condition: New, Used
- Preservation Method:
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Manakin Sabot,
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Owner Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.