I bought the dress from the web site Still White. The bride I bought it from had it mad just for her by the designer Manuel and Moore in Australia. The dress is ivory with hints of peach and rose. The train is 3ft. I did wear a 4 bone hoop with it. The last bride wore a 3 bone. The dress is full of unique layers of all different shades. It was so much fun to wear.
- Alterations: I had a custom hidden corset added inside the dress. I kept the original silk covered buttons down back. The length has not been altered.
- Preservation Method: After the wedding I had the dress dry cleaned. I did not have it pressed. It would ruin the poof of the dress. I and the bride before me used white gloves when touching the dress. being it is a custom couture gown.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner:
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: Bend, OR
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.