I always knew I wanted to wear a Vera Wang dress and the Ethel style was one of my favourites. I had ordered this dress from the States and I had never tried it on before and didn’t know what to expect, but once I tried it on; I fell in love. The fabric is just beautiful and feels so comfortable when putting it on. It’s a super gorgeous and very elegant dress and will make you look gorgeous on your big day. I got so many compliments and everybody just loved my dress.
- Alterations: This dress has been altered to fit my size 32 chest, 25 waist, and 34 hip. If you are a size 0 or 2 then it will fit you perfectly, and no need for alterations. I have also added a lace on tulle top with sleeves to it, which can easily be removed if that's not something you want. I have also added some more tulle under the skirt to give the bottom more volume which just flows beautifully when you walk. A gorgeous belt was added to it as well, it has been sewn on the dress. It just ads a little bit of bling to the dress for the brides that love bling like me. I have paid a lot for alterations and add ons.
- Preservation Method: Has been dry cleaned professionally
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner:
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: Edmonton, AB
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.