The dress was purchased in 2001 at the White Orchid on Route 51 in Baldwin. It was featured in a bridal magazine at the time.
It is a ivory satin ball gown, off the shoulder, sweetheart neckline, with very detailed embroidery. There is a small train on the dress, and the back of the skirt has a scalloping detail to it. It is not very “flashy” or “blingy” by any means, but it is an elegant gown that doesn’t take away from the beautiful bride that is shining while she is wearing it.
- Alterations: The dress was altered at the waist for length purposes. I am 5'6'' tall and I wore 2 inch heels with the dress. There is embroidery at the bottom of the dress, so it cannot be hemmed at the bottom.
- Preservation Method: The dress was dry cleaned and professionally preserved 3 days after wearing it at Prosperity Dry Cleaners in Brentwood, PA. It has been in a sealed box ever since. I still have the directions for caring for it in order for it to be worn again.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Pittsburgh, PA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.