I bought this dress at a cute bridal boutique in Washington, and husband and I were married in Seattle. I wore the dress with the chapel length train down for the ceremony and bustled it up for dancing at the reception. It is ivory in color, and made of silk shantung. I love the flower detail on the hip and buttons on the back. Such a fun dress, I got so many compliments!
- Alterations: The original dress had a flat neckline, but I altered it to a sweetheart. The bustle was not original to the dress, and I had that added as well.
- Preservation Method: It was cleaned after the wedding and has been stored in a smoke-free environment.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: Gig Harbor, WA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.