Strapless A-line silhouette with ruched bodice and asymetrical draped Gaza skirt with side ruching and intricate pleating. Gorgeous structural elements and a nice length train. The skirt had a hoop inside, so not as many heavy layers and easy to dance and move in.
It was worn for 5 hours and is in great condition. A bustle has been added. No belt included unless you would like my black sash. If you’d like to see more photos just ask! Please email me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org if interested. Thank you!
- Alterations: Very minor alterations made. I added a bustle. I also removed the hoop to make the dress fit more naturally. This also made the dress a bit longer, which was perfect for my 4 inch heels. The label size is 12, street size is large 8 or small 10. No alterations made to the bust, waist or length. Built in bra is very helpful and no bra is needed.
- Preservation Method: The dress has not been professionally dry cleaned. The bottom of the dress is a bit dirty, but if the length is altered, the bottom will be cut off. Since I never altered the length and removed the hoop, the new owner will likely need to shorten the dress
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: , MD
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.