Up for sale my beautiful Dakota wedding dress. I got so many compliments for it!!! Only worn once on my wedding day. I bought the dress on November 2013 and the wedding was on December 2013. The dress is still in pristine condition after professional dry-clean and preserved in the original Enzoani garment bag.
Strapless soft sweetheart neckline. Modified trumpet skirt with mesh Organza under cotton lace appliques. Scalloped finished hemline. Beautiful cathedral train
- Alterations: Minimal alteration. Bust was taken in and cups were added. American bustle added, 5-point overbustle. No alteration to waist, or hip, or hem up. I am 5'4" and was wearing 4 in heels so the dress length fit me perfectly.
- Preservation Method: The dress has been professional dry-cleaned and stored in the original Enzoani garment bag.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: San Jose, CA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.