I am selling my gorgeous Rivini Ancora wedding dress. It was worn during the ceremony, and bustled for the reception. It was light enough to dance the night away, but formal enough for my black tie wedding.
- Alterations: There is a slight sweetheart dip at the bust (as part of the alterations), crystal embellishment at the waist, train, and back, and ribbon trim. All of the beading is intact. The fit is tight through the hip. It was purchased at a size 14 (this dress runs small) and was altered to fit a size 6 after weight loss. I am sure it can be taken out to fit larger sizes again. There were velcro pieces put into the dress so you can attach your bra and not have to worry about the dress falling down. It has some wear under the train, as it ran across the floor all night, and some discoloration, but this is easily cleaned/hidden. The original purchase price was $4000.
- Preservation Method: The dress has been hung and in an empty closet since the day I wore it, about 4 years ago.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Reisterstown, MD
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.