V neck bias cut gown with picot edged drapes at front and back. Stunning antique beaded details at straps. Mermaid silhouette that is
fitted at the body and flares out from the knee with a train at back. Invisible zipper closure at side. The bias cut is simply one of the
most flattering and slimming cuts, feels very glamorous and stylish.
Outer Fabric: Teseo Crepe Back Satin 54% Acetate, 46% Viscose. Lining: Heavy Poly Organza 100% Poly, Heavy Chiffon 100% Silk.
From Vera Wang’s Spring 2007 collection.
Includes original Vera Wang garment bag with certificate of authenticity.
This dress was purchased from Vera Wang Bridal House on Madison Ave in NYC for a wedding in 2010 that was cancelled.
The dress is brand new, never been worn or altered.
- Label Size: 8
- Street Size: 6
- Bust: 36
- Waist: 31
- Hips: 42
- Height with Shoes: 5'9
- Alterations: Never been altered
- Color: Ivory
- Silhouette: Mermaid
- Material: Satin
- Neckline: V-neck
- Style: Applique, Classic, Glamorous, Modern
- Condition: New
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt:
- Preservation Method: Never worn so it has not been preserved.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: New York City, NY
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Owner Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.