I saw this dress hanging up when I went to look at Bridesmaids dresses long before I met my husband and swore that was it for me someday. After I became engaged, I went to look with my mom. The first dress on display, right in front of me was this dress. I tried it on and I didn’t have to look anywhere else. It is classic and vintage inspired. The style is timeless and will look beautiful 50 years from now. I think it has a more casual Princess Grace feel, although the look is different. It was a wonderful, beautiful night and we are still happily married with two beautiful kids.
Ivory, strapless, A-line with long train. It has pearls and small beading along the trim at the bust and along the floor with three rows running down the back, one row in the middle, as the pictures show. I will update the pictures frequently, or contact me for additional pics or questions. Sale is FINAL, will pay for shipping.
- Alterations: I ordered this dress in a 6 (could have been 8) and had it altered to my size at the time (4). I was 120 lbs (maybe 118) and 5' 5 1/2".
- Preservation Method: It was dry cleaned the next day and preserved. It is still in the box and will not be taken out. I did not have any tears or damage. You will have to go by the pictures and my size at the time of my wedding day.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: Venetia, PA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Seller Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.