This is a gorgeous, brand new, never worn (except for 2 minutes when I tried it on!), Mori Lee Wedding Dress style 1923. It is beautiful. I will also include a brand new, long, satin shawl that matches the champagne color that can be used to keep warm or to create a corset back (it comes with the beautiful buttons, as pictured). Measurements for a size 10 are 36.5″ (bust), 28″ (waist), 40″ (hips). The venice lace applique is ivory while the underlying net is champagne. This is the best price you will find for a brand new dress and you won’t have to wait several months to get it like you would if you ordered it from a bridal boutique. I paid over $1400 for it. We had a change of plans for our wedding venue so the dress won’t work for me but you should buy this stunning gown!
- Alterations: NONE!!! Brand new with tags, no alterations.
- Preservation Method: It is in the original bag on a hanger in my closet for the last couple of months. This is a new dress, never worn, it's pristine!
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Irvine, CA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.