Vera’s description of the dress: “Hilary is really a work of art, because there are so many layers of the most exquisite laces all mended together, creating a really rich texture. It’s like putting on a Rolls Royce! You can see this especially in the train of the dress: how there’s just so much richness that shines through all the various levels. The train is layered with a new type of lace that we’re calling “honeycomb Chantilly.” It’s a Chantilly lace pattern with big, almost diamond-shaped holes. And then you have re-embroidered lace with Guipure lace on top of that, as well as an array of floating organza floral sprigs very gently drifting, almost like blossoms in a bowl of water.”
This dress has NEVER been worn other than when I tried it on. On my left hip, you will see that the lace unpinned, which will be easily be re-pinned (one stitch to the underlying lace) when you get it altered.
- Alterations: No alterations have been done to this dress!!
- Preservation Method: This dress has been stored in a cloth bag. Plastic is very bad for wedding dresses!
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: , NY
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.