This is THE dress. It will make you cry with happiness, it is a magic dress for all those that put it on. I’m serious! This is the first dress I tried on and I almost cried. Because it took 6 months to order I couldn’t get it. So I searched and searched until I found one in my size at Trudy’s brides. LOVE!
If you google the stock images for this dress, dont believe it, those stock photos are a terrible representation of this dress and look nothing like it in person. It is a lovely simple lace wedding dress.
- Alterations: This had an extremely long train to begin with, I had it professionally altered to a sweep type train. It also can be tied up from the inside for dancing and the reception.
- Preservation Method: Dress bag. This dress has not been cleaned, but I don't see any signs of wear or dirt on the train.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: San Francisco, CA
- Will Ship to: Pickup Only
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.