I wore this dress at my wedding in May 2014. It is very flattering and the fitted bodice features a sweetheart neckline, ruched organza, and rich embellishment throughout.
- Alterations: The dress was hemmed to my height with heels. I am 5'6" tall and wore 4" heels. There is a very small crinoline sewn into the dress and a bustle has been added. The back panel of the dress (under the laces) has been removed. The exterior of the dress is in great condition. There is some discoloration on the inside of the bodice, but it would not be visible when the dress is worn. The very bottom lining of the dress does have a fair amount of dirt, however, it's barely noticeable while the dress is on (can really only see it when pulling back the layers of the skirt).
- Preservation Method:
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Holmen, WI
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.