I got married and wore this dress in March 2015. I actually got to meet Claire Pettibone and she modified the back from the standard, so it’s even more beautiful than the basic option — a lower lace back that is super flattering.
Some of my favorite aspects of this dress:
1) The lace is gorgeous. Claire Pettibone started out designing lingerie, and you can tell by the amazing, high quality fabrics that she chooses.
2) The layers made me feel confident and comfortable. They don’t show every little curve — but accentuate the important curves ;)
3) It’s super comfortable and classy. Even though it’s doesn’t have much of a flair, it has a beautiful train and the fabric is so delicate that it’s very formal without the heavy pouf.
Send me a message if you’re interested. I hope someone else gets to enjoy this dress as much as I did!
- Alterations: I bought this dress with the intention to sell it afterwards, so the original fabric was left in the seams where hemmed. Here are some measurements of the dress that I took myself after hemming, so not 100% accurate, but you'll get a good sense (again, there is some extra fabric from hemming along the bust/waist/hips): - 58.5" from the top of the dress to the bottom when on a hanger (I'm 5'4" and it fits with 4.5" heels) - 37.5" around hips (there's some room to take out here) - 36" around bust (there's room to take out here) - 29.5" around narrow part of waist (there's some room to take out here)
- Preservation Method: I dry-cleaned the dress and it is stored in a bridal bag.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Berkeley, CA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.