I love this gown, but my fiance and I switched gears and are going more casual. The dress and veil are too fancy for what we are envisioning. I purchased the gown at an Anna Be sample sale in the Highlands in Denver, CO. The gown is mermaid fit, and for someone who is not naturally curvy, it gave a definition to my body. It is lace on top and then just above the knees flares with tool. The lace applique overlays the tool on the bottom. The dress has yet to be worn! It does not have any bad juju, or a story, so you can give it your very own story. I have a cathedral length veil with a lace trim that mimics the lace on the gown. It is a Sara Gabriel veil and I paid $496 for it, but it is included in the asking price.
- Alterations: The dress has YET TO BE ALTERED! You can form it to your body. Since it is a sample gown, there are some alterations that need to be made. The back zipper is broken, and there are some lace appliques by the hips that need to be patched down.
- Preservation Method: The dress has been cleaned and is stored in a plastic wrap in a large dress bag.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner:
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: Boulder, CO
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.