I purchased this dress in July of 2011. The dress was worn once on October 27, 2012, in Half Moon Bay, CA. It was cleaned and preserved immediately afterwards. It is the soft white color.
David’s Bridal link: http://www.davidsbridal.com/Product_organza-fit-and-flare-gown-with-bias-flange-skirt-vw351011#close
- Alterations: The dress was altered to fit my measurements: 32" 26" 34", and my height: 5'7".
- Preservation Method: The dress was sent to be cleaned and preserved directly after the wedding. I received the dress back in February, 2013. It has been stored in the sealed box ever since. In mid March, when moving the box, part of the plastic was broken (see picture). However, it is being stored in a cool, dry closet.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner:
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: Berkeley, CA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.