Purchased at Kelly’s Closet in Atlanta.
I LOVED the look of this vintage bohemian dress!
It was only worn for 2 very intimate ceremonies. No stains or major wear or tear, etc.
This dress looks incredible on my curvier/ample figure.
- Alterations: The neck line was brought in to be more modest and not show as much cleavage. I am 5'2" but the length is still there if you happen to be taller. I ended up spending about $800 in alterations…they had to do the hemline twice as I felt the train was much too long for me. As of now, there is no train since I didn't want a bustle and to be able to do the 1st dance with my husband without trouble (but it can be let out). The ribbons tie in the back and were cut to accommodate that.
- Preservation Method: It has not been preserved. It has been stored in a garment bag in my bedroom closet since it was worn this past fall (2013)
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Canton, GA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.