I bought this gorgeous gown at Kleinfeld in New York in August of 2012. Since then, we’ve changed our venue and this dress doesn’t quite work so I unfortunately must let it go. It is currently being made and will be ready about June 2013. (I can provide an update as soon as I hear from Kleinfeld) So if your wedding is after that, it will work out perfectly. I will ship it to you as soon as I receive it!
Description on jlmcouture.com: Ivory over champagne chantilly lace soft fluted bridal gown. Strapless sweetheart neckline with a softly shirred bodice and separate belt at the natural waist. From the Fall 2012 line.
This gown is unique in that it is extremely figure flattering and the perfect balance of modern and classic. I love the softness of the chantilly lace and the underlay of champagne makes all the details of the lace pop. My favorite part of the dress are the buttons down the back and the gathering of lace in the train. The ribbon belt is not attached but I think that the flower and feather details are a lovely touch.
Please don’t hesitate to ask me any questions at all. Interested parties are welcome to try the dress first.
- Label Size: 4
- Street Size: 2
- Bust: 33
- Waist: 25
- Hips: 36
- Height with Shoes: 5'7
- Alterations: No alterations at all.
- Color: Ivory
- Silhouette: Aline
- Material: Lace
- Neckline: Sweetheart
- Preservation Method: New, with tags
- Terms of Sale: Through June 2013, you have the option of placing a non-refundable deposit to hold the dress. Balance to be paid before shipping. Dress is final sale. I would be happy to let local buyers see the gown
- Location: ,
- Will Ship to: Anywhere in US
- Payment Methods Accepted: escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.