This designer couture gown is flattering on ANY shape or size. Bodice has Swarovski crystals and embroidery. The gown is Diamond White and silk satin material. It wraps around flattering the waistline and continues embroidery down overlay flap.Corset back means it will rarely have to altered as you may adjust the bodice when you tie it up.
Brand: Maggie Sottero
Style Tags: Avalon
Silhouette: A-line Train
Sweep Height With Heels: 5’9”
Condition: Excellent (no visible signs of wearing)
Fabric: Silk Satin
Color: Diamond/Silk White
Label Size: 10 (Corset back allows to fit Size 8-12)
I purchased the dress in 2003 at Jackie J’s in Alexandria, MN. This designer gown is in immaculate condition with no visible signs of wearing. The dress was worn during ceremony and reception, both of which were held indoors. Duration of wear was approximately 8 hours. The dress was professionally dry cleaned and preserved within days following the wedding. Unfortunately my love affair with this designer couture gown outlasted the marriage. Certificate of Authenticity included.
- Alterations: I am approx. 5'6'' and wore 2 1/2 in heels with the dress which was altered for sweep height of approx. 5'9'' with an A-line train. Although the dress is a size 10, due to the corset back, it will fit dress sizes 8-12. I was pretty close to a street size 10 when purchased. French bustle. Silhouette: A-line Train Sweep Height With Heels: 5'9''
- Preservation Method: Professionally and custom dry cleaned and preserved in a sturdy acid neutral Bridal Keepsafe Box. The Bridal Keepsafe Box has been sealed and stored in a secondary enclosed box as well.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner:
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: , MN
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.