As sad as it makes me, up for your consideration is the gorgeous Tara Keely by Lazaro dress, style TK2210.
This unique dress is actually 2 separate pieces so you can have your beautiful long dress for the ceremony and then remove the tulle skirt, so you can easily shake your booty on the dance floor at your reception!!
Getting back to the dress – the first piece is a beautiful ivory Alencon lace mini dress with a sweetheart neckline and deep v in the back. It has lace “fingertips” that give more interest to the neck and back-line. The skirt is made of multiple layers (7 in total) of tulle with an ivory moire ribbon at natural waist, the tulle overskirt is accented with a horsehair hem and chapel train.
The dress is in near perfect condition, that being said I want to list every last thing that I see so that you know exactly what you are getting, I know I’d want somebody to do the same for me if I was buying a dress in this fashion. There is 1 tiny pin sized mark (couldn’t even photograph it on the back bow ribbon, it’s that small). Also, the super delicate, tiny parts of lace, not the actual lace, but the parts that stick up around the neckline / under the armpits (literally measure 1mm and you can’t see in photos), do not look as “fresh” as they did when it was brand new, but they are in no way stained, torn or anything, they just don’t all “stand at attention” like you can see they did on the bottom that didn’t rub up against anything for the night. There are also 2 places on the bottom hem (less than 1 inch) that show a bit of dirt; however, it’s near impossible to see with all of the layers of tulle, I just wanted to list EVERYTHING small to be totally honest. That’s it, everything else is near perfect.
It truly is one of the most beautiful dresses you have ever laid your eyes on. I cried every single time I had a fitting and bawled my eyes out the day of my wedding!!! You will not regret buying this dress:)
I will provide tons of additional pictures, please just ask!
- Label Size: 14
- Street Size: 8
- Bust: 36.5
- Waist: 27
- Hips: 37.5
- Height with Shoes: 5'6.5
- Alterations: I did a few alterations to the dress (in my opinion, only enhancing the overall look of the dress), including moving the bow to the back (my seamstress actually turned the entire waistband so it's now just the plain, flat moiree ribbon in the front). The bow was a bit distracting when it was in the front, the lace is THAT gorgeous and to me, the bow just looked better in the back -- you could always add an embellishment to the waist in the front if you choose. The slit still stayed in the front of the dress, but I also had my seamstress stitch the under layers of tulle so it didn't gap when I walked down the aisle. Additionally, my seamstress added a 3 button bustle as I wanted to keep the skirt on for dinner and first dances. Lastly, I added cups so that I didn't have to wear a bra. Alterations totaled $495.00 and were completed by a local San Diego woman with 20+ years of experience in bridal creations / alterations. She had tons of positive reviews, I can share her contact info if a local bride buys my dress! I did have the dress taken in quite a bit, (to a small street size 8 or approximate measurements of 36.5, 27, 37.5). However, I had my seamstress not remove any material from the sides where she took it in, so it would accommodate the next lucky bride if she happened to be a bit more shapely than me! As for the length of the skirt, my seamstress said layers of tulle could be added from underneath to increase the length if necessary.
- Color: Ivory
- Silhouette: Ballgown
- Neckline: Sweetheart
- Condition: Used
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Preservation Method: Dry Cleaned and stored in a smoke-free, pet-free environment in a garment bag!
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: , CA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Owner Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.