This dress is brand new! It was the first dress I tried on while shopping for my wedding dress. This one is beautiful, but just wasn’t the one for me. I’m only listing it here because I missed the return period- I thought I had 90 days but I actually had 60. When I ordered it, after shipping my total came to $640. I only tried it on once! Comes with a plastic and cloth garment bag. My measurements are 37 bust, 31 waist, 39 hips, and the 8 fit me almost perfectly. I would have needed some minor alterations in the length of the straps. I’m working on uploading better pictures, but if you check out the J Crew website in the meantime, the Heidi dress is there.
- Alterations: Zero alterations have been made to this! There are no tears, pulls, stains or anything. It's in perfect condition. Tags are still attached.
- Preservation Method: Because it's only been tried on once, this dress has just been stored in a garment bag.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner:
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: Vancouver, WA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Seller Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.