My dress was purchased in Atlanta from Kelly’s Closet. It was worn during our June 1st garden wedding and reception. In 2013, the dress was voted Gown of the Week by Unveiled and Dress of the Day by Ceremonyblog.com. Description from Unveiled: Wrap yourself in Ivy & Aster’s rough-edged chiffon ruffles, which cascade effortlessly from the gown’s tiered, feminine bodice into a soft trumpet skirt. Pair this gown with a lace cape and say “I do” in a gorgeous garden, or toss on a pair of cowboy boots and get married at the top of a mountain; either way, the Dahlia gown is both versatile and absolutely luscious…
- Alterations: It was altered from a label size 10 to a size 6 with a 36 D bra size. It has a sewn in push-up bustier that can be removed if necessary.
- Preservation Method: The dress has professionally dry cleaned and preserved. It has been stored in a sealed box waiting to be worn again.
- Terms of Sale: Returns Accepted
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Birmingham, AL
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.