PRICE REDUCED — now only $390! I would love to get this out of my closet — please let me know if you have any questions about the dress and good luck with your dress search!
This beautiful ivory lace A-line dress is a designer sample by Christos. The dress is comfortable, classic, and totally feminine. The layers of china dot lace are incredible–so much fun for twirling. The dress is in good shape and is quite flattering. I have a pear-shape figure, and I think the dress works well for that body type. The fit is more corseted on top, then light and airy in the layers of intricately dotted lace billowing below.
- Label Size: 10
- Street Size: 8
- Bust: 32C
- Waist: 28
- Hips: 34
- Height with Shoes: 5"11"
- Alterations: The original design included silk flowers off to the side of the waist, which I had removed in favor of just the classic grosgrain ribbon around the waist with no other embellishments. The sample is a bridal size 10, which has been pulled in slightly at the waist (with no fabric removed). If you are close to my measurements it will fit you perfectly, but since the fabric was kept intact by my seamstress you can also have the dress returned to the original dress sample size (10, which is 8 in street sizes), or have it taken in further too. The dress was a sample, so some of the detailing in the back was not perfect when I bought it, like the zipper pull had some of the ivory paint flecked off it--not noticeable except up close, and you can cut the zipper pull off if it bothers you.
- Color: Ivory
- Silhouette: Ballgown
- Material: Lace
- Neckline: Sweetheart
- Style: Bohemian, Classic, Corset, Glamorous, Modern, Not white, Ruching, Vintage
- Condition: Used
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Preservation Method: The dress has been professionally dry cleaned. It is in good condition with no stains. There is some residual grey on the bottom of some inside layers of the dress where the dress touched the ground (not visible looking at the dress from the front, but only if you were to lift it up). The dress was worn once in June 2015.
- Terms of Sale: Returns Accepted
- Location: San Francisco, CA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.