This listing is for one (1) Alfred Angelo Dress #1136 size 18W color Ivory [originally $899], one (1) Alfred Angelo Puffy/Full Slip (to make the dress puff out) [originally $58.65], and one (1) Alfred Angela Veil the beads are the same as the ones hand sewn onto the dress [originally $220.15]. Worn for 7 hours in September 2013 for an indoor wedding and reception held in California.
- Alterations: The original tags are included along with the bag of extra bead and material for straps (if you want to add them). Dress has an corset back and did not need to be altered to fit around me. Height of the dress was not altered. I am 5'9 and worn 2.25 shoes and that was the prefect length for me. I generally wear a size 16 to 18 so bought the dress a little larger so if needed it could be taken in. The only alterations done were to add a small button at the bottom of the corset V to bustle the train. A new string will have to be added to the train for bustling as the loop fell out while i got in the car to get to the reception.
- Preservation Method: Bottom of the dress is fairly clean, Only one picture was taken by a tree/planter, and has not yet been dry cleaned. It has been kept in the original garment bag and will be shipped in it as well.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Ridgecrest, CA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.