Love at first sight! I bought this ethereal dress last summer for my wedding this year, and have treated it with care ever since I’ve had it in my possession. It is primarily tulle, with a layer of silk organza, a top layer of soft tulle with lace cutouts, and a lace bodice adorned with small clear beads and crystals. This dress is a stunner and perfect for the bride who wants an original wedding dress that is still very classic in nature.
I have three veils – two cathedral length and one long blusher – which I can provide more information on if interested.
I’m also happy to provide more information/pictures/measurements; I know it can be daunting buying something like this online! If you’re from within the Toronto area, I’m not opposed to potential buyers coming to see the dress in person.
- Label Size: 4
- Street Size: 4
- Bust: 34B, can fit a C
- Waist: 25 7/8
- Hips: 36
- Height with Shoes: 6'0.25
- Alterations: I had the waist taken in to the measurement above, and had the straps lengthened slightly to just under 8" from top of shoulder to top of the bust line. Train has been bustled with five ties for the crinoline and one button for the top layer of tulle.
- Color: Ivory
- Silhouette: Aline
- Material: Embellishment, Lace, Organza
- Neckline: Cap Sleeve
- Style: Classic, Floral, Glamorous
- Condition: Used
- Preservation Method: Condition: No stains, no tears barring a nick in tulle approx 1/4" long on edge of train, repaired and not apparent (you really have to be searching hard for it to find it)... The dress has been cleaned by a professional wedding dress cleaning company.
- Terms of Sale: No returns
- Location: ,
- Will Ship to: North America
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.