This incredible one-shoulder lace Bianca gown by Ulla-Maija Couture is a hand cut and architected slim lace column gown over silk double charmeuse with a stunning tapered lace train. Designed by Charles Bunstine, former president of Barney’s New York and Ulla-Maija Anna Maier head designer. The French floral lace over soft champagne-colored silk double charmeuse designed to be lightweight and comfortable while maintaining an elegant shape.
The Bianca one-shoulder gown is unique – it has intricate peony lace that reaches around the shoulder. The coloring is soft white with an ivory lace creating a subtle contrast, over a sumtupuous soft lining. There is a hidden zipper down the center of the back, covered by a flap of lace that creates a endless lace look.
Just returned from my elegant beach wedding and I’m ready to pass this gorgeous wedding dress to another lovely gal. The photos are of the dress as worn in February 2015.
If you’re in the San Francisco Bay Area you’re welcome to come see it in person.
- Alterations: Note: This twice-worn gown was hemmed and altered to have a slightly more trumpeted silhouette. The lace is delicate and has a few small holes from wear, but they are not visible in the overall effect. I am a size 2 to 4 with 34D bust and 5' 9" in the heels I wore, the dress reached the floor.
- Preservation Method: Professionally dry cleaned and ready for use. Stored in garment bag.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner:
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: San Francisco, CA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Seller Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.