I bought the dress at Bliss Bridal Salon in Ft. Worth Texas. I saw it on a cover of a bridal magazine and wanted it and that was the only store in the Dallas area that sold it at the time. I loved all the detailed beading and flowers. Also the band around the waist really makes the waist look so small. I love the fit overall.
- Alterations: The dress was hemmed at the bottom because it was too long for me even with heels. I'm 5'6" and it's a perfect length with heels now. Also the sides were taken in a little to make it more fitted for my waist. I normally wear a 2 or 4 in pants, but have a bigger chest so I ordered the dress in a 6 to fit my chest and to have room for a strapless bra if needed. I also had the dress made to have a sweetheart neckline. This dress was worn at an outdoor wedding and reception.
- Preservation Method: This dress has been cleaned and stored in a closet.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: Arkadelphia, AR
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.