This listing is for the SKIRT ONLY.
I ordered this dress right from Israeli designer Zahavit Tshuba, it was one of their model sample gowns. It retails for $8000 but I got it for half off with the top included as it was a model sample. I’m obsessed with every bit of it, but I’m getting married in Mexico and I am worried this skirt will be too hot so I’ll be buying a lighter skirt to go with the top it came with. It’s made wonderfully, and feels very high end. I usually wear a size 4/6 dress and it fits me like a glove. Very flattering especially in the waist line and it’s very comfortable. The dress had been altered for my body, but the length is still the same so will likely need to be shortened. I think it would be long enough for someone who was 6 ft tall! I am 5’6 and it’s about a 6-8 inches too long for me.
It shows no sign of wear and tear, the dress to me appears to be brand new.
- Alterations: the hips had been let out a bit before I received it as Zahavit altered it to my measurements. If your hips are over 36.5 then I wouldn't recommend ordering it as it cannot be let out much more it can only be taken in.
- Preservation Method: Zahavit Tshuba restored the gown.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Minneapolis, MN
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.