I fell in love with this dress and liked it even more once I tried it on. However sentimentality got the better of me and I decided to wear my mothers dress. The dress is in new, in perfect, unworn condition and the fit and craftsmanship is definitely there. I think this dress would suit a lot of different style weddings from beach to back yard to city style events.
Cool article here about the dress: http://nymag.com/weddings/brides/2011/summer/one-dress-four-ways/index1.html and it was also featured on Cup of Jo blog.
No longer available in store.
I cant find the original receipt but I can try if it makes or breaks your decision
- Label Size: 6
- Street Size: 6
- Waist: from waist to hem 46.5''
- Height with Shoes: Im 5'10'' and hits the floor just right to walk in with flats or kitten heals - if you are taller there is room to alter I believe
- Alterations: upper dress "strap" is a sheer material to add a lightness to the dress.
- Color: Ivory, White
- Silhouette: Aline
- Material: Crepe, Silk
- Neckline: V-neck
- Style: Classic
- Condition: New
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt:
- Preservation Method: Professionally cleaned and stored. Would just need a steam before wearing. I'd ship it in it's original J Crew dress bag.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Somerville, MA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.