Monique Lhuillier Madison gown in a dreamy ivory silk. Sweetheart strapless neckline, modified trumpet, with a hand tufted skirt. Bought in 2014 for my January 10, 2015 wedding and worn only once. Incredibly light and airy. Custom made in their beautiful Los Angeles boutique.
- Alterations: Size 4, which originally measured approximately 34.5 bust, 27.5 underbust, 26 waist, 37 hip. It was altered to my height, which is 5"3,' with extra length for about a 3" heel. Other than the length it was largely unaltered, other than being taken in slightly on the hips. Light boning was also added to the bust.
- Preservation Method: Dry cleaned and repaired.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner:
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: Los Angeles, CA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.