OW Workshop Info

Yep! We’re doing a workshop! And we’re pretty excited about it!!! And even better: Jose Villa will be joining us to help teach and shoot. We’ve got a lot of goodness planned for 18 photographers and we can’t wait to find out who you are! Registration is now OPEN and you can click here (or go to the ‘workshop’ tab above) to read a run down of the schedule and see if its something that would help you and your business. Email oncewed (at) gmail (dot) com to reserve your spot today!

Comments (12)

Tec Petaja | Reply

This workshop is going to be beautiful!

ali | Reply

Wow! Amazing!!! That’s were I hike every weekend with my pup & hubby (and bring along the Contax, of course). It’s such a lovely place, filled with lovely people. Marie will make amazing meals at the Inn & Farmhouse for everybody, I’m sure!

anne-marie | Reply

Oh wow. Incredible.

Kyle | Reply

Dream opportunity! I am sharing this will all my friends who might be interested. Emily + Joy + Jose + Serenbe = Fabulous!

Anna Naphtali | Reply

I’m in… show me where to sign up!

Stephanie Hunter | Reply

Sounds fabulous….

Jennifer | Reply

Oh my goodness!! My fingers are crossed that I win the lottery soon and can go to this! Serenbe looks like a dream! (:

aMa photographer | Reply

ahh it would be a little dream come true.. to breath and share creative ideas on wedding photography

kate Holt | Reply

i’m not a photographer anymore….but I really wish I could go!!! Can’t wait to see all the images that come out of it. xo

aaust6yp | Reply

Hi, I was wondering if anyone could tell me the name of the font used on this invitation or one that is similar? I’ve been searching for a font like this for quite some time now. It’s perfect! Thanks!

Ninive | Reply

This is my DREAM !!! :)

Jill | Reply

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I love Serenbe…I’m from Tyrone! :)

I love Jose Villa too. I couldn’t be more jealous.

Featured Incredible Vintage Engagement Rings from Victor Barbone

If you're on the hunt for a unique engagement ring or wedding band, love the idea that no one else will have the same ring as you, or want a ring that already holds an incredible history of love and marriage, then a vintage ring is the best choice for you. And Victor Barbone Jewelry has the most amazing selection that we're sure you're going to love.

Featured Unique Elopement in Spain

Elopements have this unique ability to allow a couple to shake off the reigns of tradition and do whatever suits them best. In this event, captured by Meghan Kay Sadler, we love how the couple combined their elopement with their honeymoon, travelling through Spain without any particular plans, and enjoying it all the way.

BUY YOUR DRESS ON ONCE WED