This dress was purchased from Demetrios in Tampa, Fl. I specifically wanted a dress with long sleeves and a fitted bodice. I originally did not want a train, but when I saw the detailed cutouts on this train I knew it would photograph beautifully. I have always been a little self-conscious about my weight. The fitted bodice with the flat front, combined with the long sleeves and the plunge in the back were a perfectly slimming fit. This dress was very comfortable to wear. I had the hooks added to bustle the train for the reception. I was surprised how easy it was to dance, dine and move around in this dress. Aside from the fact that it was my wedding night (which was already magical) this dress made me feel like a princess!
- Alterations: There is no damage to the dress. It was taken in very slightly on the sides. It has the hooks added already to easily bustle the train. It was professionally cleaned and preserved immediately following the wedding.
- Preservation Method: The dress was professionally cleaned and preserved immediately following the wedding. Since that time the box has been stored flat in an air-conditioned closet in our home.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner:
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: Tampa, FL
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.