This is the most perfect non-traditional wedding dress! The tea length and full skirt make for a very retro feel, and the pockets are a great bonus. It was the perfect dress for my intimate daytime farm wedding. It’s a great dress to pair with a fun pair of shoes or boots, and is incredibly comfortable.
This dress has had one previous owner before myself. The dress has a list price of over $2,000. I purchased this dress for $1,300 from a bride who had no alterations made to the dress and had an small dinner-style wedding of 10 people. It was in pristine condition when I received it, and is still in great condition. However, due to having two previous owners, I am seeking a very reasonable price for the dress.
- Alterations: I had the bust taken in just a bit on this dress (I am a 34B). However, I did wear a corset with padded cups under the dress, so it would be well-suited for someone with a B or a C cup. The length of the dress was not altered. Also, the hanger strings have been detached from the dress, as they were sneaking out on the day of the wedding. New ones can be added by your seamstress.
- Preservation Method: I am willing to pay for dry cleaning for an additional $150 above the purchase price. There are no stains or tears in the dress whatsoever.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: , SC
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.