I bought this dress at Jon’s Bridal in Spring of 2009. It has NOT BEEN USED for a ceremony, only worn at the store and once to take pictures for my mum. This dress was completely out of my budget, but I walked by the sewing/alteration room and it was hanging from the ceiling, and just stopped and stared. I turned to the salesperson and told her “That’s the one!” She laughed at me and said “you have expensive taste!” Whoops! :) Tried it on, felt like a gorgeous princess, and bought it that day.
The dress is ivory in color. I displayed pictures that show it all-around. The pictures with the yellowish hue do not necessarily show true color–poor lighting. However, you can see the detail on the dress.
- Alterations: No alterations have been made. In new condition.
- Preservation Method: Dress has been worn in-store, and one other time to take pictures. Stored in original plastic, inside.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: Tampa, FL
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.