Lace gown with scalloped neckline, fit-and-flare silhouette and subtle, yet lovely sparkle. Lace on semi-cathedral train extends beyond the satin lining. I bought the dress in Columbus, Ohio at Wendy’s Bridal in 2012, preparing for an indoor wedding. Life happens, plans changed, and I didn’t end up wearing the dress to our beach wedding; even as the train could be bustled, it wasn’t the right dress for that affair. It has been in my closet, unworn for a year.
I have two sashes that one could wear with it if they wanted; one is a champagne color, and one is wider and a deeper champagne. One sash is worn in the picture, but it is not attached to the dress. The sash is also a bow in the picture, but could be tacked on as a belt sash if a bride liked that look.
I bought it on clearance as they were changing inventory, and saved $500 off of the original price.
- Label Size: 12
- Street Size: 8
- Height with Shoes: 5'7-5'8
- Alterations: The bustline was taken in just a bit; could easily fit a C or B cup with no bra, and A cup with a bra.
- Color: Ivory
- Silhouette: Fit to Flare
- Material: Lace
- Style: Not white
- Condition: New
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Preservation Method: It is in its original bag, never worn beyond a couple of premature fittings.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Delaware, OH
- Will Ship to: Other
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.